Grow Your Soul and Serve Your World along side our children and youth in Religious Education.
Discover new spiritual practices, songs, rituals, and wisdom.
Help guide our children and youth as they grow in spirit and make their own discoveries.
Strengthen your own UU faith in a multigenerational setting.
Engage with our monthly worship themes and our faith in a whole new way.
Make connections with other adults who are committed to teaching our children and youth.
Connect with children and their families.
Help build and grow our multigenerational community.
Connect. Grow. Serve.
Requirements for RE Teachers at WBUUC:
- Active involvement at WBUUC for at least 1 year
- Attend a teacher training session
- Complete background screening and code of ethics forms
- For Summer Semester: sign up for one or more Sundays For
- Fall or Spring Semesters: sign up for 13 Sundays at either the 9am or 11am service (substitutes are available)
- An open mind and open heart
Teachers are also invited to:
- youth ally training in the fall
- quarterly teacher’s circles at WBUUC
- a regional RE event in the spring to hear from a special guest speaker and connect with UU RE volunteers from across the state.
click here for forms and schedules
There are many ways to Grow and Serve as a religious education volunteer.
Learn more about the many different ways to volunteer here.
Click below to sign up to be a Religious Education Volunteer: